Friday, June 24, 2016

Latifa Tabachnick




Latifa Tabachnick, CCH, RS Hom (NA)
Matrix Healing Center
265 Mesa Verde Way
San Rafael, CA 94903
415-444-0653

I was introduced to homeopathy in 1974 when I started getting my fourth flu of the winter season. My new roommate, an assistant to a homeopathic physician, recommended Gelsemium. Imagine my surprise when I was symptom-free 4 hours later! She then suggested that I see the homeopath for my intense, nonstop hay fever. I had a chemistry background & was very skeptical, but decided to do a small, one-person trial of homeopathy. The day after my appointment, I woke up symptom-free. I was hooked! I wanted to go study homeopathy, but there were no schools in the country then & almost no books so I studied on my own & helped family, friends, & pets. I learned a lot about acute ailments, everyday illnesses like my son’s earache, my friend’s cold, the cat’s UTI & the eye infection that the duck had. The mini-case below was my first experience at choosing a remedy. There are currently wonderful books available for people to learn about basics of first aid & acute homeopathy & experience the wonder of homeopathic healing first hand. 

When I moved to the Bay Area I was delighted to find seminars for professional homeopaths. These involved a deeper level of study for chronic or more long-term issues. I became involved with the organization that presented the seminars & realized that a systematic plan of study was needed to once again train homeopaths in America. With the help of the organization, Pacific Academy of Homeopathic Medicine, & two teachers I founded a 3-year school. It was the first new homeopathic school in this country that was open to everyone who wanted to become a professional homeopath. I invited homeopaths from South America, Europe & the Middle East to provide more advanced training. I also help found the two certification boards in North America, North American Society of Homeopaths & Council for Homeopathic Certification, (North America) & am currently certified by both.

Over the years I have delighted in sharing the potential of homeopathy to study groups, empowering people to safely care for the every day ailments of their families & inspiring a new generation of professional homeopaths.  In the same way I enjoy the transformation of deep healing & the freedom from chronic symptoms that homeopathy can provide.  People today are very aware that the stress of our fast-paced lives & the stress of unprocessed emotions can initiate illness. I enjoy helping people understand & release those stresses with a nontoxic, nonaddicting system that can gently return people to health.

Currently the homeopathic profession is vibrant with new information & I enjoy staying current with these new trends. Recently I completed the C.E.A.S.E. training. This technique helps people whose healing has been blocked by the ill-effects of vaccines, drugs or toxins. C.E.A.S.E. is especially well known for helping those with autism to heal.

Case
My new roommate’s 9-year-old daughter had come down with a bout of stomach flu. She had no appetite & was feeling nauseous with some stomach cramps. The shades were drawn & the lights were off since her eyes were sensitive to the light. She was also sensitive to noise & just wanted to sit quietly in her bed by herself. I gave her a single dose of Nux Vomica 30C. My roommate & I left her to rest quietly while we went to eat dinner. Twenty minutes later the daughter walked into the dining room & announced, “I’m hungry. What’s for dinner?” She ate dinner & had no further symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment