Monday, November 9, 2015

Shiba Surti



SHIBA SURTI
Cure-By-Likes Clinic
Suite 1, Baglin Chiropractic
826 N Winchester Blvd
San Jose, CA 95128
www.curebylikes.com
408-341-9191


I am professionally trained in homeopathy and have been in practice since 2000. I graduated from the Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College, India in 1999. During my studies, I happened to have some health issues which were acute in nature. My teachers helped me with homeopathic remedies that helped tremendously, and this completely changed the way I looked at homeopathy and the health care system. It put everything in a new perspective. I started to move closer and closer to the field of natural medicine. Soon enough I began to help both my family and my friends through homeopathy. Eventually I ended up volunteering at Ananda Marga Homeopathic Clinic in Portland, OR. Later on I worked at Next Health Urgent Care in Virginia. I am grateful that I had the chance to receive a homeopathic education before I had my two healthy children. I was able to treat my children whenever they fell sick. Whenever we went to the doctor’s office, the pediatrician would always comment on how my children never seemed to get as sick as other children.


My passion is to help families reach their highest potential in healthy living. So, In recent years I’ve explored other natural fields in medicine such as CEASE Therapy, BACH flower remedies, Biochemic Cell Salts, the Chakra System, and Homeoprophylaxis. I also help families with coaching and counselling.


The field of Homeopathy is still developing with a lot of ongoing research on new remedies as well as the effect of Homeopathy on everyday life. I devote few hours every week to learn and explore how I can help my clients achieve the most healthful outcomes.


QUALIFICATIONS
  • Bachelor's Degree in Homeopathy (BHMS), Vikram University, Ujjain, India
  • Registered Homeopath, Central Council of Homeopathy in India
  • Member of the National Center for Homeopathy, USA
  • Member of Bay Area Homeopathic Association (BAHA)
  • Associate degree in Health Information Technology
  • Homeoprophylaxis Certification and supervisor
  • CHC Candidate


CONTINUING EDUCATION:
  • Ongoing study through Caduceus Institute of Homeopathy
  • Women’s health series completed by Karen Allen
  • CEASE Therapy basic and advanced seminars
  • Acute care series and case Management series by Will Taylor


    I will be hosting a free meetup at 6 pm on Monday, Nov 16 at my clinic. For those interested, please RSVP http://www.meetup.com/Homeopathy-Helps-Bay-Area/events/226155078/

    I also offer a free 30 min Healing Strategy session to help determine if Homeopathy could offer relief for your health issues, and answer any questions you may have. For an appointment, please call 408-341-9191 or register from my website http://curebylikes.com


A Headache Case

A 35 yr. old female came to me in pain. Her chief complaint was a bursting headache that came on when she woke up. She described her pain as a bursting, throbbing pain with pressure on the eyes. The location of the pain was her forehead, all over her scalp and the back of her neck. She also described it as if there was something tied around her forehead and back of neck.  Hard pressure and head massage ameliorated the symptoms somewhat. The pain was so severe she was unable to sleep and also had some nausea.
She had been driving around the day before and forgot to take her sunglasses with her. She had also been up till late watching a movie the prior night.
She was given Gelsemium 30C and reported the pressure in her eyes had reduced but the headache was only slightly improved. She felt much better after the 30c was repeated within 15 mins. At this point she was sent home with instructions to take a Gelsemium 200c if the pain came back. A couple hours after getting home, the pain did recur but once she took the 200c dose the pain subsided in 10 mins and did not reappear. She was able to sleep through the night and woke up refreshed and happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment